Thursday, October 23, 2014

Starting Integrative Nutrition

On Monday, I officially started my journey with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to develop a better self-awareness about myself and to teach others how to live a happy and healthy life. I have always wanted to go into the health to help others, but I always thought I wasn't scientific enough to do so. After discovering The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and talking with a former graduate, I was hooked and finally found a way that I can try and make a difference. The first week has already been a blast and I can't wait to learn more.  I been connecting with people all over the world,  and already starting gaining a new energy that I haven't had before. Keep checking back, as I post new information on health, recipes, cool products and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment